Since the Christmas countdown is over, I decided to start creating decorations for my home for over the winter season. I’ve looked all over the internet to get inspired and I stumbled upon some unique winter decorations I’m sure you’ll love as well.
This is why I put together a list of my favourite festive DIY winter decorations that work beyond the month of December. From beautiful centrepieces and creative mantels to unique wreaths and even winter planters, I’m sure these fabulous ideas for cozy winter décor will make the winter season both merry and bright.
You should definitely create some of these clever and easy to make decorations.
- Pinecones For Winter Home Decor from houseofhawthornes.com
- DIY Snowflake Winter Decor from thecraftedsparrow.com
- Felt Pine Trees from thecraftedsparrow.com
- “Hello, Winter” Glittery Wall Decor from happinessishomemade.net
- Simple Winter Mantel Decor from landeeseelandeedo.com
- Holiday Decor from julieblanner.com
- Winter Decor With Vases from getinspiredeveryday.com
- Winter Decor from julieblanner.com
- Pine Cone Wreath DIY Winter Decor Tutorial from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Winter Wreath: Let It Snow from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Pinecone And Cranberry Garland from cleanandscentsible.com
- Winter Twig Wreath from designdininganddiapers.com
- Effortless Christmas Decorations from julieblanner.com
- Anthropologie Hack-gilded Driftwood Wall Art from domesticbliss2.com
- Seashell Winter Planters from lifeslittlesweets.com
- Easy DIY Burlap And Floral Fall Wreath from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- Pretty Pine Cone Wreath Diy from aprettyfix.com
- DIY Scandinavian Style Wreath from fishandbull.com
- DIY Snow Covered Pinecones from tidbits-cami.com
- Sparkling Wine Cork Star Decor from sustainmycrafthabit.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Wednesday 18th of January 2017
Great round up of projects! Some I have pinned myself and others . . .such a fun find.