Paw Patrol fans will love these creative and easy to replicate Paw Patrol Party ideas for an unforgettable Paw Patrol Birthday Party.
My 2 and 4 year old girls are both obsessed with Paw Patrol. It’s awesome. I can put Paw Patrol on and clean the house without worrying about what they are getting into because I know they are sitting enthralled watching these pups running around on tv.
This year my 4 year old requested a Paw Patrol birthday party and insisted I find a way to make her a Paw Patrol Birthday Cake. It happened, she loved the whole party and was so impressed with the cake that she still asks if I am making her another one every single time I take out my stand mixer.
If you are planning a Paw Patrol Birthday Party you will want to check out these great Paw Patrol party ideas. I’ve included everything from an incredible Paw Patrol cake to Paw Patrol costumes, treats and more!
25 Paw Patrol Party Ideas
1. Paw Patrol Birthday Cake | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. No-Sew Paw Patrol Marshall Costume | Kids Activities Blog
3. Paw Patrol Badge | One Artsy Mama
4. Paw Patrol Cupcake Toppers | Delicate Construction
5. Doggie Bags | Spaceships and Laser Beams
6. Dog Bowl Serving Dishes | Pizzazzerie
7. Paw Print Cupcakes | Manu’s Menu
8. Pink and Blue Paw Patrol Hats | Kara’s Party Ideas
9. Bone-shaped Tortilla Chips | Growing Hands-on Kids
10. Paw Patrol Hunt and Match Game | Toddler Approved
11. Paw Patrol Cake Pops | Indulgy
12. Puppy Chow | Catch My Party
13. Dog Bone Decorating Activity | The Little Nook
14. Bone-shaped Cookies | DIY Danielle
15. DIY Paw Patrol Shirt | Captain Fussy Buckets
16. Bone-shaped Meat and Cheese Tray | Kelly Gene
17. Zuma’s Water Bowls | Catch My Party
18. Adopt a Puppy Station | Mom’s Bistro
19. DIY Dog Ear Favors | Stiletto Lawyer
20. Bone-wiches | Free the Mom
21. Water Bowl (Blue Punch) | Racks and Mooby
22. Paw Patrol Goodie Bags | Nickelodeon Parents
23. DIY Puppy Party Fire Hydrant | Frog Prince Paperie
24. Frisbee Party Favors | Just Another Day in Paradise
25. Licorice Fire Hoses | Journey of Parenthood
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Niki at Toot's Mom is Tired
Sunday 22nd of April 2018
Thanks for the ideas! I just asked my daughter what she wanted to do for her third birthday and she yelled "PAW PATROL!" lol
Wednesday 29th of November 2017
Paw Patrol is such a great show and so loved. These are great party ideas.
Wednesday 18th of October 2017
I just love everything here. We love our dogs and everyone in the family adore them so much. I'm sure, not only our son will love this idea but the rest of us will love it too! :D
Friday 20th of May 2016
These r all such great ideas thank you my twin girls are turning 6 this year big girls and these r such wonderful things to do
Wednesday 13th of April 2016
I love all of these ideas! I know they would be great for the kids, but I think I would love it for me too!!