25 Handmade Toys for Gift Giving – perfect for kids Christmas gifts, kids birthday gifts and more!
When it comes to gift giving, we want our gifts to come across as thoughtful, tasteful, and never run of the mill. Gift giving can become stressful when you get stumped! Things don’t need to get stressful or even expensive when it comes to gifts for kids.
I love giving and receiving handmade gifts. As a child I received many handmade toys over the years – I was definitely spoiled! My girls are benefiting from the handmade toys I received as a kid – plenty of dolls, a pair of doll cradles my dad had made for my sister and I, a soft baby grab ball and more.
That is what is so wonderful about handmade toys, they are meant to be tucked away when your kids outgrow them and save them for a day when they have their own children. How wonderful!
25 Handmade Toys for Gift Giving
1. DIY Outdoor Play Kitchen | Adventure in a Box
2. DIY Frozen Peg People | You Clever Monkey
3. Play Dough Mats | Picklebums
4. Felt Toy Truck | Make It & Love It
5. Felt Play Scenes | Buggy and Buddy
6. DIY Wooden Snap Blocks | I Can Teach My Child
7. Superhero Cape | Mama Smiles
8. Hopscotch Mat | A Girl and a Glue Gun
9. DIY Surprise Balls | Honestly WTF
10. DIY Dinosaur Eggs | Adventure in a Box
11. Kids Sewing Kit | Childhood 101
12. Felt Animal Hand Puppets | Make It & Love It
13. Soft Blocks for Baby | Zaaberry
14. Tic Tac Toe in a Bag | I Can Teach My Child
15. Felt Fishing Set | Just Another Day in Paradise
16. Felt Play Food | And Next Comes L
17. Toy Sling Shots | Make It & Love It
18. Felt Car Mat | The Iowa Farmers Wife
19. Homemade Silly Putty | Coffee Cups and Crayons
20. DIY Wooden Robot Buddy | Adventure in a Box
21. Tag Blanket | Crafts on Sea
22. Dancing Ribbon Rings | Buggy and Buddy
23. DIY Doll House | Young House Love
24. DIY Workbench | The Frugal Granny
25. Stuffed Fabric Turtles | Make It & Love It
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!