Its really starting to look a lot like Christmas – my favourite time of the year! I love to create personalized gifts for my loved ones, wrap them with pretty paper, add a name tag and a ribbon on them, but this year I decided to create something special so I looked all over the internet for creative gift wrapping ideas.
I came across 20 unique DIY Christmas gift wrappings that will add a festive flair to your Christmas gifts. From botanical wrapping papers and cute emoji wrapping papers to glitter striped ones, I have no doubt your family will love them. Which one is your favourite?
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Wrap from picklebums.com
- Printable Christmas Gift Wrap from diycandy.com
- Christmas Gift Wrap from tellloveandparty.com
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas from kidscraftroom.com
- Free Printable Berry Christmas Wrapping Paper from one-o.it
- Glitter Striped Gift Wrapping Paper Tutorial from tikkido.com
- Hexagon Embellished Plain Gift Wrapping Paper Tutorial from tikkido.com
- DIY Botanical Wrapping Paper from lovelyindeed.com
- Try This: Wrapping Gifts With Fabric Lace from abeautifulmess.com
- Try This: Use Scraps For Creative Gift Wrapping from abeautifulmess.com
- Easy Dollar Store Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas + Free Gift Tags from makeanddocrew.com
- Printable Emoji Holiday Wrapping Paper from sugarandcharm.com
- DIY Rubber Stamps And Christmas Wrapping from thecandidkitchen.com
- DIY Christmas Tree Garland from abubblylife.com
- Christmas Wrapping from seesawstore.com
- Christmas tree gift topper from makeandtell.com
- Free Printable Emoji Wrapping Paper from letswrapstuff.com
- Festive Freebies from thelovelydrawer.com
- Printable Gift Wrapping Paper & Fun Gift Wrapping Ideas from mypoppet.com.au
- DIY Mini Christmas Tree Gift Wrap Embellishment from shrimpsaladcircus.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!