Last Updated on May 13, 2016
Out of every chore on my weekly to-do list, laundry is the least enjoyed since having children.
I honestly didn’t mind laundry when it was just me. I could spend just over an hour from start to finish and that was that. With a 2 and 4 year old though? Now I spend ages sorting through their laundry figuring out which clothes require stain removal and then pre-treating before even getting anything into the machine. It gets even more fun when the stains are still there after the first wash requiring me to go through and check each item all over again for stains. Joy! Where is there a product out there for pre-treating common (and not so common) stains that would work the first time – even on week old, dried-in stains?
Well that is exactly what the new Resolve Gold® In-Wash Stain Remover does thanks to its “super-boosted” formula. It’s powerful enough to remove stains that have been dried-in for 7 days and some stains in just 30 seconds. Talk about powerful!
7 Stain Removal Tips
- Tackle your stains as soon as possible.
- Never throw clothes in the dryer that are still stained. You will essentially bake in the stains making them extra difficult to remove.
- When it comes to stains, especially tough, dried on stains, pre-treating your laundry is essential. Use Resolve Gold® In-Wash Stain Remover to pre-treat* your stained laundry and see results in 30 seconds, then add a scoop into your wash to completely remove stains.
- If you need to tackle baked-in stains that stick around even after pre-treating and re-washing, I’ve found that soaking clothes in a bucket of water and 4 scoops of Resolve Gold® In-Wash Stain Remover overnight is a great last-ditch resort to try and save a stained garment.
- If you don’t have Resolve on hand, immediately treat the stain with water. Turn the garment inside out and rinse with water to push the stain out of the fabric. (Mud is an exception and should be left to dry,
- Again, if you do not have Resolve on hand, dab at the stain with a damp cloth. Don’t apply too much pressure, or rub.
- If the stain is more solid, or sticky, scrape the excess away with a spoon to reduce the size of the stain.
Use Resolve Gold® In-Wash Stain Remover for Amazing Stain Removal – The Easy Way
Check out Resolve Gold® In-Wash Stain Remover in action on a mustard stain on my daughter’s shirt and find out how you too can achieve such easy stain removal!
1. Start by dissolving 1/2 scoop of Resolve Gold® In-Wash Stain Remover powder with 105ml of water and stir until mixed with a spoon or stick to ensure you get a smooth paste.
2. Apply mix to the surface of the entire stain.
3. Using the underside of the Resolve scoop, rub the mix into the stain for 30 seconds (up to a max of 5 minutes).
4. Rinse garment.
5. Add a scoop of Resolve Gold® In-Wash Stain Remover powder for standard loads and 2 scoops for large or heavily soiled loads. *For Standard Machines: Fill the washing machine with water. Then add powder along with your detergent to the wash water before adding clothes *For High Efficiency (HE) Machines: Add powder to the empty drum before adding clothes. Add detergent to its dispenser and start the wash. Do not mix powder with liquid HE detergent in the dispenser.
6. Run wash cycle as usual.
Win a 7 Day Family Vacation!
Share your stain removal tip on the Resolve TipExchange® and you could win* a 7 day family vacation! Plus, weekly prizes valued at $250!