Throw an unforgettable viewing party for The Walking Dead at home with these 25 recipes and crafts perfect for a zombie approved Walking Dead party.
I’m a huge fan of AMC’s The Walking Dead. With the season finale coming up this weekend I wanted to curate a list of inspiring ideas for those of you also planning on holding a viewing party for family and friends.
It’s going to be a 90 minute long epic episode where we finally come face to face with Negan. So why not flip the story and serve up some zombie brain (cupcakes) for a change?
Of course these recipes would be fabulous for a gory Halloween party or any other Zombie themed party, although some are very specifically in reference to The Walking Dead like my The Walking Dead Cupcakes featuring Rick’s Sheriff Badge and Daryl’s Zombie Ear Necklace Cookies.
The Walking Dead: 25 Recipes and Crafts for a Zombie Approved Party
1. The Walking Dead Cupcakes | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. Zombie Dirt Cups | Sugar, Spice and Family Life
3. Peanut Butter and Jelly Pull-Apart Brain Bread | Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
4. Zombie Finger Puppets | Dream a Little Bigger
5. Zombie Eyeball Cupcakes | Simplistically Living
6. Zombie Covered Strawberries | Parenting Chaos
7. Zombie Brain Cupcakes | Southern Mom Loves
8. Blood Clot Shots | A Worthey Read
9. Walking Dead Door | Crafts by Amanda
10. Zombie Finger Cookies | All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
11. Zombie Appetizer: Ham and Onion Cheeseball | Happy Hour Projects
12. Dead Lady Fingers | Foodie Fun
13. Barbie Zombies | Crafts by Amanda
14. Zombie Eyeballs | The Joys of Boys
15. Felt Zombie Catnip Toy | Dream a Little Bigger
16. Zombie Punch | Our Thrifty Ideas
17. Zombie Nachos | Shaken Together
18. Zombie Skull Bath Bombs | Condo Blues
19. Zombie Flip Up T-Shirt | Tried and True
20. The Walking Dead Ear Necklace Cookies | Semi Sweet Designs
21. Walker Blood Sangria | Cravings of a Lunatic
22. Zombie Bait Chex Mix | Food Folks and Fun
23. Zombie Cake Pops | Mothers Home
24. The Walking Dead Cookies | Not Your Mommas Cookie
25. Jelly Shot Brains | Tablespoon
Any other Walking Dead fans out there?
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!