A living room – no matter how beautiful – is not complete without a coffee table. Take a look around your home. Is it time for a new coffee table? If so, there are countless DIY coffee table designs I found all over the internet and I have picked a few of my favourites to share with you.
From wood coffee tables to glass and metallic ones, I’m sure you will find something beautiful and practical for your living room in this list.
Check out the selection below and choose the perfect piece for your home.
- DIY Sawhorse Coffee Table from askannamoseley.com
- Scandinavian DIY Birch Coffee Table from homesthetics.net
- DIY: Marble Ikea Coffee Table from crafthunter.com.au
- Gray Chalk Paint Coffee And Side Table from maisondepax.com
- Nailhead Trim End Table Makeover from lovegrowswild.com
- Mid-century DIY Coffee Table from ajoyfulriot.com
- Coffee Table Makeover from hawthorneandmain.com
- Easy Farmhouse Style DIY Coffee Table from theshabbycreekcottage.com
- Repurposed Mirror Coffee Table from inmyownstyle.com
- DIY Wooden Coffee Table from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Statement Coffee Table from monsterscircus.com
- DIY Hairpin Leg Coffee Table from ellavine.com
- Hairpin Leg Coffee Table from thesurznickcommonroom.com
- DIY Storage Coffee Table Idle Hands Awake from idlehandsawake.com
- DIY Danish Modern Coffee Table from francoisetmoi.com
- DIY Coffee Table from kristimurphy.com
- DIY Round Coffee Table from lizmarieblog.com
- Stenciled Coffee Table from offbeatandinspired.com
- DIY: How To Upholster A Coffee Table from oheverythinghandmade.com
- Wooden Pallet Inspired Coffee Table from FrugalMomEh.com
- Vintage Door Coffee Table from abeachcottage.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!