These Spinach & Feta Hand Pies make for not only an awesome appetizer but are great for a delicious lunch or dinner for the whole family.
Spinach & Feta Hand Pies
- 2 packages of Pillsbury Crescent dough
- 8 oz package of frozen spinach, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1/2 C . feta crumbles
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent dough and use the biscuit cutter to cut out an even number of tops and bottoms. After re-using my leftover crescent roll (I simply rolled it back out) I was able to make 7 small hand pies out of 1 sheet of crescent dough.
- Combine the cooked spinach, feta cheese, garlic powder, egg white and salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Place 1-2 tablespoon of the spinach and feta mixture onto a hand pie crust
- Place a 'top' onto each pie and use the small fork to seal the hand pies shut. Fork the top of each pie to allow air to escape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!