Snowman Crafts & Activities for Kids to keep children busy all winter long. Great Boredom busters for kids!
My two little ones are absolutely obsessed with snowmen lately and are crushed that as of writing this post we haven’t had snow suitable enough for snowman making. Instead we have been busy making snowmen out of other materials thanks to these great snowman crafts, tutorials and ideas!
Snowman Crafts & Activities for Kids
1. Snowman Pretzels | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. Snowman Oreo Pops | Frugal Mom Eh!
3. Paper Plate Frosty the Snowman | Crafty Morning
4. Lego Snowman Building Instructions | Frugal Fun for Boys
5. Snowman Art and Texture Activity | Happy Hooligans
6. Terra Cotta Pot Snowman | Glued to My Crafts
7. Snowman Counting and Number Recognition Game | Mama Papa Bubba
8. Cotton Ball Snowman | Easy Peasy and Fun
9. Melted Snowman Craft | I Heart Crafty Things
10. Snowman Playdough | No Time for Flash Cards
11. Recycled CD Glitter Snowman | Crafts by Amanda
12. Alphabet Block Snowman | Twin Dragonfly Designs
13. Papier Mache Snowman | Mollymoo
14. Snowman Cups | By Dawn Nicole
15. Pointillism Snowman Craft | Meaningful Mama
16. Do You Wanna Build a Snowman Felt Activity | Sunny Day Family
17. Olaf Sock Snowman Tutorial | One Creative Mommy
18. Snow Globe Snowman Craft | No Time for Flash Cards
19. Popsicle Stick Snowman Door Hanger | Happy Home Fairy
20. Printable Snowman Craft for Kids | Hodge Podge Craft
21. DIY Snowman Mug | Messy Little Monster
22. Toilet Paper Roll Snowman | Crafty Morning
23. Sponge Painted Snowman Craft | Meaningful Mama
24. Snowman Mirror Invitation to Play | And Next Comes L for CBC Parents
25. Simple Winter Fine Motor Activity | B-Inspired Mama!
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Debbie White Beattie
Wednesday 28th of September 2016
Although I hate the thought of snow coming, these crafts really look so good and the kids would have a lot of fun making them