Everyone loves to give and receive gifts that have obviously had some thought put into it. Kid’s don’t generally have a ton of cash to buy gifts for their family and friends so have them sit down and create some wonderful homemade gifts instead! Read on for a collection of homemade gifts that kids can make and give as meaningful Christmas presents!
Homemade Gifts That Kids Can Make
1. Peppermint Cocoa Mini Gift Jars | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. Gingerbread Cookie Scrub | Frugal Mom Eh!
3. Pony Bead and Prism Suncatchers | Rhythms of Play
4. Slime Ornament | Little Bins for Little Hands
5. Personalized Scribble Gift Mug | I Heart Arts N Crafts
6. All-Season Fingerprint Trees | Rhythms of Play
7. Salt Dough Paper Weight | Lemon Lime Adventures
8. DIY Corner Bookmarks | Easy Peasy and Fun
9. Rainbow Necklace | Kids Stuff World
10. Painted Chevron Tea Towel | B-Inspired Mama!
11. Button Bookmarks | I Heart Naptime
12. Salt Dough Jewelry | One Perfect Day
13. Abstract Painted Scarf | Crafting Connections
14. DIY Christmas Luminaries | Kidz Activities
15. Felt Dog and Accessories | Mama Smiles
16. Star Button Ornament | Red Ted Art
17. Man Cave Personalized Coasters | Playground Parkbench
18. Tin Can Lanterns | Kids Craft Room
19. Personalized Insulated Mugs | Simply Kelly Designs
20. Bath Bombs | Red Ted Art
21. Handmade Jewelry Holders | Mommy’s Bundle
22. Rainbow Sugar Scrub | Kids Activities Blog
23. Fizzy Scented Bath Bombs | Playdough to Plato
24. Crayon Resist Photo Display | Twodaloo
25. DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Thursday 15th of December 2016
Love the ideas that you have shared. It is always fun to make homemade gifts.
Debbie White Beattie
Monday 12th of September 2016
This is a great list you've come up with. I especially like the jewelry ideas
Friday 6th of May 2016
I love homemade gifts by the kids
Sunday 1st of May 2016
Great ideas, kids love making gifts for family and friends and there are plenty of good ideas here.
Tuesday 1st of December 2015
There's something special about receiving a gift made by a child. These are all great ideas. I will be sure to pass these along.