- 1 bag chocolate Wilton Candy Melts
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup Reese Pieces
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Handful of pretzel sticks broken in half
- Orange and Black sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or a silpat).
- Place bag of wilton candy melts in a microwave safe dish (I used a Pyrex measuring cup) and heat on 50% power for 1.5 mins, stir, then microwave at 50% power for 1 min or until fully melted and smooth upon stirring.
- Pour melted chocolate onto cookie sheet and spread out with an offset spatula until evenly distributed. (Note: your bark can be as thick or thin as you would like just depends on how thin you spread the chocolate).
- Sprinkle candy toppings in layers. Start with pretzel sticks, then add candy corn, reese pieces, almonds and finally, sprinkles.
- Once all toppings have been added press down with your flat hand to ensure the pieces are stuck in the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
- Take out, break into pieces and serve immediately, or place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Kerrie loves making recipes that are easy, delicious and include lots of real, yummy ingredients. Kerrie blogs at Family Food and Travel about her three passions: her twin boys, delicious food and fantastic family travel.
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!