Last Updated on February 11, 2021
This Grapefruit Mojito Mocktail is a delightful citrus virgin drink that is sure to please all summer long.
This Grapefruit Mojito Mocktail is a delightful citrus virgin drink that is sure to please all summer long. This no-alcohol spin on a classic cocktail is perfect for sunday family brunch, a mothers day breakfast in bed or even just out on the patio to help you cool down from the summer heat.
Grapefruit Mojito Mocktail
- Juice of 2 grapefruits
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 3 Tbsp of the simple syrup, simmer equal parts of water and sugar until turns into a syrup
- Lemon Sparkling water
- Mint leaves
- Ice Cubes
- Stir together the juices of the grapefruit, lemon and lime.
- Muddle a quartered lime with a mint leaf and the simple syrup.
- Add some ice cubes. Divide the juices between two glasses.
- Fill the rest with the sparkling water.
- Garnish with slices of lime, mint leaves and grapefruit slices.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving:Unsaturated Fat: 0g