These three Free Printable Christmas Pillow box templates are a pretty way to wrap up small gifts and stocking stuffers!
Pillow boxes are quick and simple way to make attractive packaging for a gift of small items.
How to Use the Free Printable Christmas Pillow Box Template to make a pillow box
- Save and print one of the pillow box templates onto a piece of cardstock (Click on the images below for the template pdf files.)
- Fill out the to and from labels
- Cut around the template and score along the fold lines, to achieve a crisp edge
- Glue the edges of the pillow box together
- Tuck the two ends in to close the box
- Fill with gift items
Christmas Pillow Box Fillers
Try filling your pillow box with Gift Cards, Crayons, Kids Watch, Stickers, Finger Puppets, Matchbox Cars and other small items.
Christmas patterns by OLENA KUZNIETSOVA | Shutterstock.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Wednesday 25th of September 2019
This information is good. This Information such good and helpful. Custom printing also makes the pillow boxes more attractive.
Thursday 22nd of December 2016
Thank you for the printables, those are cute and easy to make.
Thursday 15th of December 2016
Thanks for the printable,those are so cute !