A couple of days ago I was looking for new DIY weekend projects for my home and I came across 20 Creative DIY Indoor Planters that can bring any interior to life.
But finding the perfect planter that will fit your interior design can be a difficult task. This is why I put together a list of 20 easy to make and inexpensive planters that will reflect your personality and will fit perfectly in any room.
From hanging crochet planters and wood planters to geometric ones, there are countless option that will beautify your home. Which one of these beautiful planters is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.
- DIY Crochet Hanging Planter from themerrythought.com
- DIY Hanging Planter from hawthorneandmain.com
- DIY Golden Planter from look-what-i-made.com
- DIY Paper Mache Planter from look-what-i-made.com
- DIY Triangle Wall Planter from themerrythought.com
- DIY Knit Planter Cover from themerrythought.com
- DIY Brushstroke Planter from thecraftedlife.com
- DIY Easy Planter Makeover from thecraftedlife.com
- DIY Geometric Planters from homemadeginger.com
- DIY Succulent Pineapple Planter from linesacross.com
- DIY Planter Box For Spring from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Plaster Mini Planters from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Tissue Paper Covered Pots from tellloveandparty.com
- Painted Wood Herb Planter from thecasualcraftlete.com
- Modcloth Inspired Plant Candy from thelovelydrawer.com
- Mini Cinder Block Succulent Planter Magnets from akailochiclife.com
- DIY Gold Leaf Planter from placeofmytaste.com
- DIY | Seagrass Hanging Planters from burkatron.com
- Painted Geometric Wood Planter from thecasualcraftlete.com
- DIY Crepe Paper Wrapped Pot from tellloveandparty.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!