Last Updated on February 11, 2021
Blueberry Lemon Coffee Cake
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 1 cup of blueberries, either fresh or frozen but thawed
- 1/4 cup of Bisquick
- 2/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 or 4 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Grease a 9 inch cake pan. In a bowl, beat the egg slightly, then stir in the 2 cups of bisquick, the sugar, milk and lemon peel. Blend well.
- In a separate bowl toss the blueberries with the 1/4 cup of bisquick. Stir into batter and fold it all together. Pour the batter in the pan and spread lightly.
- Bake 20 to 25 mins or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before icing.
To make the icing
- Combine in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving:Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!