Paw Patrol fans will love these creative and easy to replicate Paw Patrol Party ideas for an unforgettable Paw Patrol Birthday Party.
My 2 and 4 year old girls are both obsessed with Paw Patrol. It’s awesome. I can put Paw Patrol on and clean the house without worrying about what they are getting into because I know they are sitting enthralled watching these pups running around on tv.
This year my 4 year old requested a Paw Patrol birthday party and insisted I find a way to make her a Paw Patrol Birthday Cake. It happened, she loved the whole party and was so impressed with the cake that she still asks if I am making her another one every single time I take out my stand mixer.
If you are planning a Paw Patrol Birthday Party you will want to check out these great Paw Patrol party ideas. I’ve included everything from an incredible Paw Patrol cake to Paw Patrol costumes, treats and more!
25 Paw Patrol Party Ideas
1. Paw Patrol Birthday Cake | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. No-Sew Paw Patrol Marshall Costume | Kids Activities Blog
3. Paw Patrol Badge | One Artsy Mama
4. Paw Patrol Cupcake Toppers | Delicate Construction
5. Doggie Bags | Spaceships and Laser Beams
6. Dog Bowl Serving Dishes | Pizzazzerie
7. Paw Print Cupcakes | Manu’s Menu
8. Pink and Blue Paw Patrol Hats | Kara’s Party Ideas
9. Bone-shaped Tortilla Chips | Growing Hands-on Kids
10. Paw Patrol Hunt and Match Game | Toddler Approved
11. Paw Patrol Cake Pops | Indulgy
12. Puppy Chow | Catch My Party
13. Dog Bone Decorating Activity | The Little Nook
14. Bone-shaped Cookies | DIY Danielle
15. DIY Paw Patrol Shirt | Captain Fussy Buckets
16. Bone-shaped Meat and Cheese Tray | Kelly Gene
17. Zuma’s Water Bowls | Catch My Party
18. Adopt a Puppy Station | Mom’s Bistro
19. DIY Dog Ear Favors | Stiletto Lawyer
20. Bone-wiches | Free the Mom
21. Water Bowl (Blue Punch) | Racks and Mooby
22. Paw Patrol Goodie Bags | Nickelodeon Parents
23. DIY Puppy Party Fire Hydrant | Frog Prince Paperie
24. Frisbee Party Favors | Just Another Day in Paradise
25. Licorice Fire Hoses | Journey of Parenthood
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Budgeting Tips for Bad Times - October 15, 2019
- Hazelnut Chocolate Cupcakes with Pistachio Chocolate Buttercream - October 11, 2019
- Line Study Vampire Art for Kids - October 10, 2019