Everyone loves to give and receive gifts that have obviously had some thought put into it. Kid’s don’t generally have a ton of cash to buy gifts for their family and friends so have them sit down and create some wonderful homemade gifts instead! Read on for a collection of homemade gifts that kids can make and give as meaningful Christmas presents!
Homemade Gifts That Kids Can Make
1. Peppermint Cocoa Mini Gift Jars | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. Gingerbread Cookie Scrub | Frugal Mom Eh!
3. Pony Bead and Prism Suncatchers | Rhythms of Play
4. Slime Ornament | Little Bins for Little Hands
5. Personalized Scribble Gift Mug | I Heart Arts N Crafts
6. All-Season Fingerprint Trees | Rhythms of Play
7. Salt Dough Paper Weight | Lemon Lime Adventures
8. DIY Corner Bookmarks | Easy Peasy and Fun
9. Rainbow Necklace | Kids Stuff World
10. Painted Chevron Tea Towel | B-Inspired Mama!
11. Button Bookmarks | I Heart Naptime
12. Salt Dough Jewelry | One Perfect Day
13. Abstract Painted Scarf | Crafting Connections
14. DIY Christmas Luminaries | Kidz Activities
15. Felt Dog and Accessories | Mama Smiles
16. Star Button Ornament | Red Ted Art
17. Man Cave Personalized Coasters | Playground Parkbench
18. Tin Can Lanterns | Kids Craft Room
19. Personalized Insulated Mugs | Simply Kelly Designs
20. Bath Bombs | Red Ted Art
21. Handmade Jewelry Holders | Mommy’s Bundle
22. Rainbow Sugar Scrub | Kids Activities Blog
23. Fizzy Scented Bath Bombs | Playdough to Plato
24. Crayon Resist Photo Display | Twodaloo
25. DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Mediterranean Cauliflower Pizza - May 24, 2019
- Parenting Apps that Make Mom Life Easier - May 21, 2019
- How to Keep your Electrical Bill Low During the Summer - May 20, 2019