Last Updated on February 11, 2021
Princess Cookies in a Jar are a fun party favour for any princess themed party. Your guests will love making their own yummy cookies at home!
I actually made these back in December for Ava’s first birthday party – a sweet lavender themed Princess party for my smallest princess. Cookies in a jar make for the perfect party favour to hand out to guests and these are a little extra sweet!
Princess Cookies in a Jar
Mason Jar (1 Quart), and two-piece lid
1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup oats
1 cup pink jellybeans or sixlets
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
Printable Instructions in lavender or pink, Printed on cardstock and cut out
Ribbon for decorating
Layer the ingredients in the mason jar in this order:
3) Pink candy
4) brown sugar
5) white sugar
- Mason Jar, 1 Quart, and two-piece lid
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup pink jellybeans or sixlets
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Printable Instructions, Printed on cardstock and cut out
- Ribbon for decorating
Layer the ingredients in the mason jar in this order
- 1) flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- 2) oats
- 3) Pink candy
- 4) brown sugar
- 5) white sugar
- Pack down each layer as you go to ensure a good fit. The ingredients should fill the jar right to the lid.
- Place the metal lid down on the jar and a cut out printable on top then screw the screw top down over it to hold the printable in place.
- Decorate with ribbon.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
You are also going to love:
If you liked this post, you will like these too!