Check out these 25 Brilliant Mom Hacks You Need to Know to help you get through everything from illness to travel and every parenting situation in between!
1. Add a cupcake liner to popsicle sticks for no-mess frozen treats.
2. Store small toys in larger ones to save space.
3. Frozen aloe vera cubes work wonders on sunburns.
4. When youre having trouble getting your kid to drink fluids, try Pedialyte Jello instead.
5. Homemade Pedialyte popsicles also work well.
6. Make your own sink extender by cutting a plastic shampoo or body wash bottle and adding it to your faucet.
7. Keep a snack basket in the car filled with healthy snacks. Youll never find yourself heading for the drive-thru again!
8. Put silicone cupcake liners in your cars cup holders to keep them clean.
9. Use Dawn dish detergent to pretreat stains.
10. Learn how to hack your stroller to make traveling with baby easier.
11. Reuse formula canisters for small toy storage.
12. Put a slinky on the hot water faucet handle to remind small children not to turn that one on.
13. Create a toy zone with painters tape to keep toys from spreading throughout your house.
14. Turn a cookie sheet into the perfect travel tray for your kid.
15. Help your toddler sleep better with this secret food.
16. House been hit with the stomach bug? Try grape juice as a preventative for those who arent sick.
17. Turn a DVD case into an on-the-go coloring case.
18. Save money by making your own laundry detergent.
19. Use these hacks to get your purse and diaper bag organized.
20. Press n Seal wrap works great for protecting surfaces while your little one paints.
21. Learn this trick for folding shirts to save space in your drawers.
22. Get your kids to pick up their toys with this genius hack.
23. Moms need their rest, and this sleep hack can help you fall asleep in under 10 minutes!
24. This duct tape cleaning hack can help your kids keep the vehicle clean when youre on the go.
25. (and smelling amazing) by boiling water and lemon juice!
Do you have any other Mom Hacks you couldn’t live without to share with everyone else?
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Tuesday 30th of April 2019
Nice post! Great ideas. I really like your post.
Friday 16th of March 2018
Nice hacks! I need to try some of them right now :) Thank you for inspiration!
Thursday 5th of May 2016
Great ideas! I really like the idea to use cupcake liners in the cupholder! :)
Friday 22nd of April 2016
This list is great! Very practical ideas...love it!!
Friday 8th of April 2016
Great round-up post! I don't have my own child yet, but having cared for my niece (who's a toddler) for a few months, I know these hacks would come in handy.