This Lego Man Soap diy is super fun for little lego fans. Lego soap are perfect for throwing into Lego themed birthday party loot bags.
Lego Man Handmade Soap
Cocoa butter block soap
Blue, pink, and yellow soap colourant
Soap scent (Fun scented fragrance oil of your choice)
Large Lego man silicone soap mould
Craft sticks for stirring
Glass measuring cup
1. Cut your soap block into about 10 large ice cube size pieces
2. Place about 3 soap cubes into your measuring cup
3. Microwave your soap for about 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
4. Mix in a few drops of your colourant
5. Add a 1/4 teaspoon of your soap scent and a few drops of your sweet almond oil and mix
6. Carefully place on a flat surface in the freezer for 20 minutes
7. Carefully stretch the sides of your mould and push up on the bottom to remove your soaps
Repeat for each desired colour.
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Monday 26th of October 2020
Thank you for sharing, will try to make some of these for my grandson. Love homemade soaps!
Saturday 20th of January 2018
How many lego figures did the 2lbs of soap base make? I love the idea and I want to make for my sons birthday party! Just not sure how much soap base I'll need. Thank you!
Sunday 22nd of October 2017
Thanks for sharing the kids are going to love these!
Tuesday 22nd of August 2017
This is great, thanks !
Thursday 6th of April 2017
What a fun bar of soap. I'd love to make these with my grandson!