This recipe for Garlic Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp is quick and easy with very fresh and delicious tasting results your whole family will love. This is definitely a recipe for anyone like me who loves garlic and lemon.
Honestly, there is just something about lemon and garlic together with butter that is irresistible to me.
This is the perfect summer family dinner, don’t you think?
Garlic Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp
21-25 Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
6 Large Cloves of Garlic, minced
2 Lemons, Zested and Juiced
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss the shrimp on a sheet pan with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper and spread out in a single layer. Roast in oven for 6-8 minutes or until they’re pink and cooked.
- 21-25 Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 450 g Fettuccine
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 6 Large Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Lemons, Zested and Juiced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the shrimp on a sheet pan with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper and spread out in a single layer. Roast in oven for 6-8 minutes or until they're pink and cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted water until al dente, about 9 minute then drain the pasta and set aside.
- In the pasta pot, without rinsing it out, add the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, red pepper flakes and garlic. Saute for about 1 minute over medium heat. Toss in the fettuccine until evenly coated. Add the shrimp and serve hot.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
This recipe for Garlic Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp was originally published in February 2014 on FrugalMomEh.com.
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!