If you need a quick and easy appetizer for game day, sliders make the perfect choice. Your guests can enjoy these tasty game day sliders while keeping their eyes on the screen. No need to miss out on all the fun and spend all day in the kitchen, right?
These game day slider recipes are budget-friendly and easy to scale so they’re perfect for feeding a crowd. Oh….and did I mention everyone will love them? No doubt about that!
- General Tso’s Chicken Wing Sliders from eazypeazymealz.com
- Slow Cooker Korean Pulled Pork Sliders from mykitchenlove.com
- Chili Aioli Buffalo Sliders from garlicandzest.com
- Easy Game Day Sliders And Croissant Appetizers from sprinklesomefun.com
- Game Day Food Even When Camping from thespicyapron.com
- Caramelized Onion And Mushroom Vegan Sliders from forealslife.com
- Quick And Easy Baked Buffalo Chicken Sliders from thelifejolie.com
- Easy Meatball Sliders from homemadeinterest.com
- Chipotle Maple Shredded Chicken Sliders from whitneybond.com
- Ham And Swiss Sliders Recipe from cincyshopper.com
- Baked Mini Bbq Chicken Sliders from ikneadtoeat.com
- Ham And Swiss Sliders from loveandfoodforeva.com
- Baked Roast Beef And Brie Sliders With Caramelized Onions from cookingandbeer.com
- Halftime Sliders With Bacon & Cheddar Cheese from homeandplate.com
- Reuben Sliders With Homemade Russian Dressing from adishofdailylife.com
- Pub Style Sliders from chefjulieyoon.com
- Skinny Egg Salad Sliders from damndelicious.net
- Buttery Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders from iwashyoudry.com
- Shoestring Fries Beef Sliders With Honey Bbq Chicken Wings from swankyrecipes.com
- Healthy Meatball Mozzarella Sliders from fooddonelight.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!