Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Dinosaur Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is ROAR-SOME!
This card is made with Craft Foam Sheets and I even have a printable dinosaur template that makes it easy to avoid a pinterest fail and make your card look amazing. Googly eyes add that final touch of personality to your card.
DIY Father’s Day Dinosaur Card with Printable Template
1. Begin by downloading and printing the ROAR-SOME template.
2. Cut the template out. (cut the spikes off the template and set aside)
3. Trace the roar-some template onto the green craft foam sheet and cut out.
4. Glue the dinosaur onto white poster board or cardstock.
5. Cut the belly out of the roar-some template, trace onto yellow craft foam and cut out. Glue the yellow belly onto your green dinosaur body.
6. Cut arm from green craft foam and glue in place. Refer to photo.
7. Cut circles from yellow craft foam and glue onto the dinosaur body.
8. Trace dinosaur spikes onto orange craft foam and cut out. Glue spikes in place.
9. Glue on a google eye.
10. Cut a small rosy cheek from pink craft foam and glue in place. Draw expression above googly eye with black marker or cut from black craft foam and glue in place.
11. Add a message with marker or print a message and glue onto your card.
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!