Last Updated on November 26, 2020
These Christmas Gem Soaps are an easy DIY that look great in your guest washroom over the holidays. They also make great gifts!
Christmas Gem Soaps
Clear glycerine block soap
Silver cosmetic grade glitter
Green and red soap colourant
Soap scent (your choice)
Wilton gem soap mould
Craft sticks or spatula for stirring
Glass measuring cup
1. Cut your soap block into about 4-5 large ice cube size pieces.
2. Place your soap cubes into your glass measuring cup and microwave your soap for about 30-40 seconds (should be completely melted but very hot)
3. Mix in a couple drops of your red colourant and a 1/4 teaspoon of cosmetic grade glitter.
4. Then add a few drop of your soap scent and mix
5. Fill about 5 gems with your melted red soap.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 with your green colourant and no colourant on your 3rd batch.
7. Carefully place on a flat surface in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden
8. Carefully stretch the sides of your mould and push up on the bottom to remove your soaps