Here are 21 Halloween drinks to die on All Hallows’ Eve – serve at a Halloween party or just for a fun spooky treat for your family.
I love seasonal celebrations like Halloween, Christmas and Easter – I totally get into them from decorations to themed beverages and food. I mean I started seriously planning for Halloween back in July when I finally got the girls to come to a consensus on their Halloween costumes after talking about it since… uh… April. Christmas? I got my shopping done months ago pretty much aside from a few things – I am waiting to see what the hot gifts for kids will be this year. Easter? I got the girls stuffed bunnies on sale two days after Easter. I got this celebration thing down to a science, trust me.
Anyway, these Halloween drinks are super spooky – some here are for adults and some are for the kids so you can serve something for everyone. There are even a few not-so-spooky beverages included for the faint of heart.
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Punch from nourishedsimply.com
- Fanta Jack O’lantern Floats from belleofthekitchen.com
- Kid Friendly Halloween Vampire Drink from kidfriendlythingstodo.com
- Witch’s Brew Cocktail from recipe-diaries.com
- Spooky Halloween Eyeball Punch from happinessishomemade.net
- Kids Halloween Party Drink Idea from crazylittleprojects.com
- Witch’s Brew & Zombie Punch from thebensonstreet.com
- 2 Scary Good Halloween Cocktail Recipes from bestfriendsforfrosting.com
- Gummy Worm Punch from bitzngiggles.com
- Blood-clot Shots from awortheyread.com
- Halloween Eyeball Punch from oliviascuisine.com
- Caramel Apple Sangria from thesweetestoccasion.com
- Halloween Ice Shots from styleandspice.com
- Jolly Rancher Martini from lipglossandcrayons.com
- Floating Eyeball Jello Shots from sugarhero.com
- Magic Potion Punch from bitzngiggles.com
- Black Widow Venom Cocktail from theshabbycreekcottage.com
- Poison Apple Halloween Drink For Kids from ourfamilyworld.com
- Green Party Punch from number-2-pencil.com
- Easy Violet Vampire Halloween Drink Recipe from karaspartyideas.com
- The Witch’s Heart Halloween Cocktail from theflavorbender.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!