Aren’t these Melting Snowman Cookies simply adorable? These cookies are a fun winter treat – and perfect for school Christmas parties too!
Melting Snowman Cookies
1 bag Cookie Mix (and associated ingredients)
12 Reese’s Peaunut Butter Bells
12 oz White Candy Melting Chips
48 Mini Chocolate Chips
2 Orange Starbursts
Bake cookie according to package directions.
Allow to cool.
Cut Starburst into 3 rectangular strips (1/4″ x 3/4″)
Cut each of those in half, creating 6 – 1/4″ x 3/8″ rectangles.
Now cut each of those diagonally creating 12 triangles for noses.
Repeat with other Starburst.
Cut each bell in half.
Heat White Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
Use a spoon to drizzle white chocolate over cookie.
Place a bell, cut side down to represent the hat.
Place 2 chocolate chips below hat to represent eyes.
Place nose under eyes.
Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.
- 1 bag Cookie Mix and associated ingredients
- 12 Reese's Peaunut Butter Bells
- 12 oz White Candy Melting Chips
- 48 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Orange Starbursts
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- New Year’s Eve Time Capsule Ideas - December 12, 2019
- furReal Cubby, the Curious Bear, Interactive Plush Toy - December 9, 2019
- Suitables Costumes - December 5, 2019