This Easy Mason Jar Lid Jewelry Dish DIY is a fun craft for kids to make for a simple but useful mother’s day gift. The best part is that you can likely make it from items you have around your house!
Mason Jar Lid Jewelry Dish
Metal Mason Jar Ring and Lid
Felt or Fleece Fabric
1. Trace the lid on your scrapbook paper with a pencil then cut out the circle of paper. It should fit nicely right into the lid, it not trim to fit. Repeat with fabric.
2. Use hot glue to attach the paper circle to one side of the lid and the fabric to the other side.
3.. Place some hot glue on the inside of the canning lid ring and lay the lid inside of the ring so that the fabric is on the bottom and the paper is up. The Fabric will help prevent the Jewelry dish from sliding around and scratching your dresser.
4. Use more hot glue to attach the ribbon around the outside ring of your new jewellery dish.
I love to use my little Mason Jar Lid Jewelry dish to store the Jewelry I wear on a daily basis so I can just grab it and go or stow it away at night without causing any unnecessary clutter on my dresser top. It’s a great way to make sure you don’t lose your favourite pieces too as you will have no excuse for just leaving them lying around at night!
I love how easy this Mason Jar Lid Jewelry Dish DIY project was to not only throw together, but to custome for my own tastes too. Isn’t it cute?
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- The Worst Parenting Mistakes and How to Avoid Them - September 23, 2019
- Oil Pastel Haunted House Craft for Kids - September 16, 2019
- Vampire Cupcakes - September 11, 2019