I love to spend time with my family in our living room after a busy work-week and enjoy quiet time together. This is why I always look for new ways to transform it into a cozy and aesthetically pleasing space. A couple of days ago I was looking for some inspiration online and I came across some beautiful and unique living room decorating ideas that can maximize your space and bring more light into your home.
I put together a selection of 20 living room decor ideas that will help you make your living room feel more spacious and elegant regardless of the size of space you have to play with. Check out the selection below and let me know which one is your favourite!
- Living Room Spring Refresh from oleanderandpalm.com
- Spring Home Tour from cherishedbliss.com
- New Living/dining Room from lovegrowswild.com
- Living Room Design With Swatchpop! from modishandmain.com
- Living Room Makeover: Before from thecraftedlife.com
- Simple Farmhouse Fall Living Room from lovegrowswild.com
- Living Room Makeover from craftsbyamanda.com
- Living Room Makeover from themerrythought.com
- Before And After: Our Living Room Renovation from curlygirlkitchen.com
- Malissa’s Living Room Updates from ajoyfulriot.com
- Try This: Abstract Modern Art DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- Envelope Pillow Cover from wecanmakeanything.net
- How To Paint Your Brick Fireplace from thecopperanchor.com
- DIY Marble And Gold C Table from sugarandcloth.com
- Vinyl Record Shelf from thesurznickcommonroom.com
- How To Paint A Piano from runtoradiance.com
- DIY Picture Frame: Get The Rustic Weathered Pallet Look from porch.com
- DIY Side Table from bobvila.com
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Fireplace from kristimurphy.com
- Build A DIY Coffee Table from build-basic.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!