- 1 bag chocolate Wilton Candy Melts
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup Reese Pieces
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Handful of pretzel sticks broken in half
- Orange and Black sprinkles
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or a silpat).
Place bag of wilton candy melts in a microwave safe dish (I used a Pyrex measuring cup) and heat on 50% power for 1.5 mins, stir, then microwave at 50% power for 1 min or until fully melted and smooth upon stirring.
Pour melted chocolate onto cookie sheet and spread out with an offset spatula until evenly distributed. (Note: your bark can be as thick or thin as you would like just depends on how thin you spread the chocolate).
Sprinkle candy toppings in layers. Start with pretzel sticks, then add candy corn, reese pieces, almonds and finally, sprinkles.
Once all toppings have been added press down with your flat hand to ensure the pieces are stuck in the chocolate.
Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
Take out, break into pieces and serve immediately, or place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Kerrie loves making recipes that are easy, delicious and include lots of real, yummy ingredients. Kerrie blogs at Family Food and Travel about her three passions: her twin boys, delicious food and fantastic family travel.
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Easy Ways to be More Energy Efficient at Home While Saving Money - April 23, 2018
- 20 Mother’s Day Activities to Make Mom Feel Special - April 17, 2018
- How to Get and Maintain the Perfect Lawn - April 13, 2018