I Witch you a Happy Halloween!
These super cute popcorn witch hands are easy to make with just 3 ingredients. They are great for Halloween parties, class treats or just something fun to make with the kids!
Popcorn Witch Hands
2 – 2.75 oz bags of microwave popcorn (any popcorn can be substituted)
1 box/bag of Hot Tamales candy
1 can of Wilton Color Mist in Green
Disposable Gloves (latex and powder free)
Pop the popcorn in microwave and lay out evenly on parchment paper.
Spray popcorn with color mist and let dry 5-10 minutes.
Place candy tamales inside the fingers of the gloves
Fill with colored popcorn
Tie with ribbon or twist tie
This recipe makes 8 hands.
Popcorn Witch Hands
- 2 - 2.75 oz bags of microwave popcorn, any popcorn can be substituted
- 1 box/bag of Hot Tamales candy
- 1 can of Wilton Color Mist in Green
- Disposable Gloves, latex and powder free
- Pop the popcorn in microwave and lay out evenly on parchment paper.
- Spray popcorn with color mist and let dry 5-10 minutes.
- Place candy tamales inside the fingers of the gloves
- Fill with colored popcorn
- Tie with ribbon or twist tie
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Thursday 7th of September 2017
These are such a cute idea.I saw them years ago when my boys were small.Om going to make them for my grandkids this year.Thanks for reminding me!🤓Just an idea ,you could also make it plain and on the outside of the glove add one of those spider rings and cute ribbon.or purple popcorn .Cute!!!😈
Monday 31st of October 2016
We made these for our Halloween party on the weekend and they were a huge hit!
Wednesday 26th of October 2016
How creative is that,i love it!
Saturday 15th of October 2016
These are awesome! Definitely going to try this idea :)
Wednesday 12th of October 2016
This idea is absolutely brilliant! I need to do it! LOL