Last Updated on February 11, 2021
This Cranberry Apple Walnut Dressing is a perfect holiday stuffing recipe. Great for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner!
If your family is anything like mine, you tend to repeat the same favourites year after year when it comes to Holiday meals. Sometimes Christmas dinner is pretty close to looking like Thanksgiving dinner. It’s time to get out of that rut! This Cranberry Apple Walnut Dressing by Jen is a good start towards changing things up!
Cranberry Apple Walnut Dressing
1 lb Bread (I used part Sweet Hawaiian and part Multigrain)
1 cup fresh Cranberries
1 cup dice Apples
1 cup diced Onion
1 cup chopped Celery
2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
2 tsp minced Garlic
1/2 cup Walnut pieces
1/2 cup Butter melted
1 cup Apple Juice
Preheat oven to 350.
Cut bread into cubes and place in 300 oven until lightly brown.
Place celery, apples, cranberries, onions and minced garlic in a bowl and microwave for 4 minutes.
Grease 13×9″ pan with butter.
Mix all ingredients except apple juice together and transfer to pan.
Pour apple juice evenly over dressing.
Bake 30-45 minutes.
- 1 lb Bread, I used part Sweet Hawaiian and part Multigrain
- 1 cup fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup dice Apples
- 1 cup diced Onion
- 1 cup chopped Celery
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bread into cubes anf place in 300 oven until lightly brown.
- Place celery, apples, cranberries, onions and minced garlic in a bowl and microwave for 4 minutes.
- Grease 13x9" pan with butter.
- Mix all ingredients except apple juice together and transfer to pan.
- Pour apple juice evenly over dressing.
- Bake 30-45 minutes.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Recipe and Photos by Jen for Frugal Mom Eh