- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pastel M&Ms
- Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in egg and vanilla until well incorporated then add flour,salt and baking powder slowly.
- Split dough into half and wrap in plastic.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hr. (Alternatively you can freeze formed dough balls for 12 minutes prior to baking)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Shape dough into small balls about the size of a walnut, and space 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Please resist the urge to create thumb print at this point.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press in three M&Ms into centre of each cookie.
- Remove from sheet pan to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!