Last Updated on February 11, 2021
Celebrate Canada Day with these fun and healthy patriotic Canada Day Fruit Kabobs. They are super easy to put together and everyone will love eating them. A perfect addition to your Canada Day celebrations!
I found this super cute Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter on Amazon and bought it on impulse. I have a ton of ideas for it – none of which involve cookies for some reason but this one was the easiest and the one I knew my kids would love the most. I only made 4 – enough to photograph but they were gone within seconds of allowing the girls to eat them. Seriously… fruit on sticks with adorable maple leaf watermelon slice? Better than candy!
I did later on see a Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter at Bulk Barn but I didn’t like the shape as much – it was wider and not quite the same as the typical Canadian Maple Leaf. Still, it is a good option if you do not have an Amazon account.
Canada Day Fruit Kabobs
Strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
Bananas, sliced about 1/2 inch – 1 inch sized chunks
Watermelon, 1 inch thick slices
Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter (Link is to the one I bought)
Cut watermelon slices with cookie cutter.
Toss Banana slices in lemon juice and shake off excess.
Skewer fruit onto the skewers in any order you like. I placed mine on to loosely resemble a Canadian flag.
Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- Bananas, sliced about 1/2 inch - 1 inch sized chunks
- Watermelon, 1 inch thick slices
- Lemon Juice
- Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter, Link is to the one I bought, I also found one at Bulk Barn but I liked the one from Amazon better.
- Cut watermelon slices with cookie cutter.
- Toss Banana slices in lemon juice and shake off excess.
- Skewer fruit onto the skewers in any order you like. I placed mine on to loosely resemble a Canadian flag.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g