I love spending time crafting with my girls and I love finding ways to get creative with kids crafts using recycled items from around the home. I love the idea of using recycled CDs and DVDs to create unique and fun crafts.
27 Kids Crafts to Make Using Recycled CDs
1. Flamingo Kids’ Craft from I Heart Arts N Crafts
2. Recycled CD Lion Craft from Crafty Morning
3. Doughnut Craft for Kids from A Little Pinch of Perfect
4. Recycled CD Frog Craft from Fun Handprint Art
5. Recycled CD Hippopotamus from Artsy Craftsy Mom
6. Peacock Craft for Kids from I Heart Crafty Things
7. CD Chick Craft for Preschoolers from Happy Hooligans
8. Recycled CD Cookies Kids Craft from Glued to My Crafts
9. Scare Owl Craft from Mother Nature Network
10. Homemade Button Spinner from Housing a Forest
11. Recycled CD Ladybugs from Crafts by Amanda
12. DIY Tops and Blending Colors Activity from Deceptively Educational
13. Mouse CD Craft from Cards, Crafts and Kid Projects
14. Mini Campfire Craft from Mom Always Finds Out
15. Thrifty Monster Craft from All Free Kids Crafts
16. CD Wind Spinners from Happy Hooligans
17. CD Elephant and Octopus Crafts from Little Mini Makers
18. Leaping Dolphin Kids’ Craft from Highlights Kids
19. CD Bears from Sunflower Storytime
20. Colorful CD Suncatchers from Happy Hooligans
21. Olaf CD Craft from Crafts by Amanda
22. DIY Hovercraft from Minieco
23. Colorful Birds CD Craft from Crafts by Amanda
24. CD Snail Craft from Crafty Morning
25. CD Turtle Kids’ Craft from I Heart Arts N Crafts
26. Duct Tape CD Monsters from Crafts By Amanda
27. CD Fish Craft from Hands on as we Grow
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Sunday 18th of June 2017
What a great idea! We love re-using when doing craft!
Tuesday 27th of December 2016
There are so many good ideas here, I love the donuts.
Debbie White Beattie
Tuesday 11th of October 2016
What a great way to use these CDs and they're a great way for kids to learn about upcycling
Wednesday 11th of May 2016
I have about 40/50 of those things here that are no longer any good but i said someday someone will have an idea and here it is thanks for the post.
Tuesday 12th of April 2016
Wow what a great variety,will be doing some of these for sure!