27 Coffee Filter Crafts for Kids that are frugal and fun. Who knew coffee filters could provide opportunity for so many kids activities!
27 Coffee Filter Crafts for Kids
1. Coffee Filter Jellyfish from Happy Hooligans
2. Chromatography Butterflies from Buggy and Buddy
3. Snail Suncatchers from No Time for Flash Cards
4. Watercolor Rainbow Tassels from The Pinning Mama
5. Coffee Filter Doves from Inner Child Fun
6. Coffee Filter Roses from Kids Activities Blog
7. Minifigure Parachutes from Little Bins for Little Hands
8. Coffee Filter Earths from JDaniel4’s Mom
9. Coffee Filter Color Wheel from Hand Made Kids Art
10. Chinese Fan Craft from Study at Home Mama
11. Homemade Paintbrushes from The Realistic Mama
12. Coffee Filter Sunflowers from Family Corner
13. Coffee Filter Planets from Fun-A-Day
14. Monster Marker Prints from Housing a Forest
15. Coffee Filter Umbrellas from Sunny With a Chance of Sprinkles
16. Coffee Filter Monsters from Housing a Forest
17. Hot Air Balloons from Inner Child Fun
18. Apple Art from Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas
19. Spring Flower Bowl from Martha Stewart
20. Coffee Filter Trees from Reading Confetti
21. Watercolor Pennant Banner from The Handmade Home
22. Pine Forest Playscape from Inner Child Fun
23. Peacock Craft from Glued to my Crafts
24. Coffee Filter Snowflake from Happy Hooligans
25. Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Art from Kids Activities Blog
26. Coffee Filter Fish from Our Country Road
27. Coffee Filter Fall Leaves from The Crafty Crow
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Wednesday 9th of November 2016
Kids I know have always loved how coffee filter crafts are so cool with spreading colour.
Saturday 22nd of October 2016
I will send the link to my daughter, she run a day home and do they a lot of craft! Thank you for sharing
Debbie White Beattie
Wednesday 12th of October 2016
I like these crafts especially the roses
Wednesday 9th of March 2016
My son and I would really enjoy doing these together!
Friday 4th of March 2016
These are some great ideas! Thanks for sharing!