I love to create unique homemade gifts for my loved ones, but sometimes I run out of ideas. This is why a couple of days ago I was looking for inspiration on-line for a friend’s anniversary and I came across some adorable crochet and knitting projects I can’t wait to share with you.
I put together a list of 20 amazing free crochet and knitting patterns you can use to create unique and personalized gifts for the most special people in your life. From adorable baby sandals and crochet pillows to baby blankets and even crochet cactuses for your home décor, you’ll have enough ideas for the years to come.
- Bonbon Baby Sandals from hopefulhoney.com
- Cabled Throw Cushion Cover from hopefulhoney.com
- C2c Crochet Pinecone Pattern from makeanddocrew.com
- House Or Dorm-warming Free Crochet Pillow Pattern from makeanddocrew.com
- Geometric Triangle Scarf Crochet Pattern from persialou.com
- Sailor Baby Booties from hopefulhoney.com
- ‘Happy Hexagons’ Free Crochet Afghan Pattern from makeanddocrew.com
- Crochet Wall Hanging Pattern from persialou.com
- Free Crochet Pattern: Cotton Aztec Rug from growcreativeblog.com
- Free Crochet Pattern Ruffle Purse from yarntwist.com
- Mini Raffia Basket from thestitchinmommy.com
- Crochet + Leather Basic Tote from deliacreates.com
- The Hopscotch Crochet Baby Blanket from littlethingsblogged.com
- Mermaid Sea Shell Mandala from setfreemygypsysoul.blogspot.ro
- Crochet Cactus Home Decor. Fun And Ouchie Free! from allcraftschannel.com
- Granny Squared Crochet Top from 1dogwoof.com
- Chunky, Squishy Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern from mamainastitch.com
- Baby Handmade Crocheted Gift from allaboutami.com
- Crochet Jellyfish from 1dogwoof.com
- How To Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers from makeanddocrew.com
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!