Last Updated on December 31, 2015
I don’t know about your family, but my family tends to get in breakfast ruts. Sometimes it feels like a never ending parade of cereal and toast. It’s nice to break it up now and then with something new and delicious.
You may have seen my Bacon Pancakes – a delicious family favourite of ours or my Peanut Butter & Chocolate Almond Oatmeal. Those are just a couple recipes my family loves to help break up the usual routine. It is important to do something new too. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day but it is so easy to skip when you feel bored with it.
Here are even more great ideas from fellow bloggers that may help you inspire to enjoy breakfast just a little bit more.
- Carrot Pancakes ~All She Cooks
- Cranberry Gluten Free Breakfast Cookies ~True Aim Education
- Easy Skillet Breakfast ~3 Boys and a Dog
- Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread ~It Is a Keeper
- Potato Chorizo Breakfast Casserole ~Girlichef
- Pancake Muffins ~Parenting Chaos
- Best Blueberry Muffins ~All She Cooks
- Easy 3 Minute Breakfast Sandwich ~3 Boys and a Dog
- Mushroom Onion Frittata ~A Life in Balance
- Steak Egg Kimchi Bagel Sandwich ~Girlichef
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls ~Great Peace Academy
- Raspberry Almond Breakfast Cheesecake ~Marvelous Mommy
- Double Peanut Breakfast Bars ~3 Boys and a Dog
- Strawberry Breakfast Bites ~It Is a Keeper
- Strawberry Overnight Oatmeal ~Family Fun Journal
Looking for more ideas? Follow my Breakfast Recipe Pinterest board for even more great breakfast ideas!
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!