Last Updated on February 13, 2021
Just because you are following the keto diet does not mean you can’t enjoy a delicious holiday dinner with friends and family!
Thankfully, there are a ton of flavorful keto Christmas recipes that you can enjoy during a festive holiday dinner.
Keto recipes are low carb and high in fat. The keto diet has been known to help lower blood sugar and insulin levels while helping you lose weight.
12 Delicious Keto Christmas Recipes
If you are looking for some delicious keto Christmas recipes, this collection of keto recipes includes everything from main dishes to sides and dessert.
Guests are sure to love these delicious keto holiday recipes.
- Keto Ranch Deviled Eggs – Raias Recipes
Using a homemade ranch mix, these keto deviled eggs are a delicious Christmas side dish that is sure to be a hit with friends and family.
- Keto Ham– My Productive Backyard
This keto ham is an easy to make ham that is served with sauces to make the perfect holiday ham to serve for dinner.
- Keto Orange Cranberry Sauce – Keen for Keto
The perfect combination of sour and sweet, this keto orange cranberry sauce will go well with your favorite holiday meats.
- Low Carb Mashed Cauliflower Casserole – Kudos Kitchen by Renee
This low carb mashed cauliflower casserole will make for a delicious keto friendly holiday side dish that everyone is sure to enjoy.
- Keto Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan – Keen for Keto
Another delicious keto friendly side dish, these brussels sprouts have a slight tang to them and are topped with Parmesan cheese for extra flavor.
- Keto Riced Cauliflower Stuffing – Flavor the Moments
An easy stuffing recipe for the holidays, this cauliflower stuffing is full of flavor and keto friendly.
- Stuffed Italian Meatballs – Raias Recipe
If you are looking for a holiday appetizer or keto side dish, these stuffed Italian meatballs can be made in the instant pot or crockpot for a delicious dish.
- Raspberry Chocolate Cake – Any Reason Life
We can’t leave out dessert when it comes to keto Christmas recipes! This delicious raspberry and chocolate flavored cake is sure to be a hit.
- Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese – Cooking Journey Blog
Take your baked holiday mac and cheese to a whole new level with this delicious and creamy cauliflower mac and cheese.
- Crustless Pecan Pie – Strength and Sunshine
A heathier version of pecan pie, friends and family will love enjoying this keto Christmas dessert after a big dinner.
- Keto Green Beans with Bacon – Two Sleevers
A traditional holiday side dish, these green beans with bacon are keto friendly, quick, and easy to make for a crowd.
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse – My Life Cookbook
An easy 5 minute no bake dessert, this delicious peanut butter cheesecake mousse is a delicious holiday dessert guests are sure to love.