Stockings are one of my favourite parts of Christmas Day. As a child it was so magical to come downstairs to find our stockings overfilling with small gifts and hanging on the mantle above the fireplace. I couldn’t wait to rip through my stocking to see what Santa had left! Now, as an adult, I have just as much stuffing stockings for my husband and daughter.
One of the most budget friendly ways to get those stockings stuffed with fun and useful items is to head over to the Dollar Tree. The Dollar Tree offers a large variety of items that make perfect stocking stuffers and all for just a dollar each. Don’t have a stocking? Well, guess what, the Dollar Tree carries full sized Christmas Stockings as well!
Dollar Tree offers products at extreme values! They carry many trusted national and regional brands. You can find everything from houseware to beauty products, from toys to craft supplies and more! Dollar Tree is the perfect place to find stocking stuffers for everyone on your list… and every single item is only $1 (or less)!
If you head over to the Dollar Tree website you can check out the large selection of stocking stuffers available in bulk to purchase online or you can head over to a local Dollar Tree store with your list and pick up items for all the stockings on your list.
If you are stuck for stocking stuffer ideas, here are 10 great ideas for items you can pick up at the Dollar Tree specifically for the children on your list:
1) Dolls – There are a variety of different dolls available at Dollar tree from Fashion Dolls to Fairy Doll Playsets and even Classic Rag Dolls. They are sure to delight any little girl!
2) Small Plush Toys – The Dollar Tree has you covered with plush bears and more. What child doesn’t like stuffies?
3) Colouring and Activity Books – There is a large selection of licensed and seasonal colouring and activity books to cover both boys and girls. You can find Sesame Street, Disney and more!
4) Toy Cars & Trucks – Die-cast Cars and toy trucks are always a big hit, you really can’t go wrong. These Mini Monster trucks and Die-Cast cars are a sure winner!
5) Spinning Tops and Yo-Yos – Dollar Tree also carries many classic toys such as these plastic light-up Yo-Yos and Licensed Character Spinning Tops.
6) Small Books – Dollar Tree is a great place to find small books for their stockings from Board Books to Books with CDs and even bath books!
7) Games – You can find everything from card games to peg games at Dollar Tree that will fit nicely into your kids stockings this year!
8) Magic Towels – Now these are really cool. They are available in Disney Princess as well as Spiderman. They start off as small shape and expand into full sized wash clothes.
9) Puzzles – Crayola Educational Puzzles, Magic Cube Puzzles and of course a variety of licensed and seasonal puzzles are available as well.
10) Hair Accessories – Of course everyday items like hair elastics and clips are all available at the Dollar tree and these make excellent stocking stuffers.
These are just some of the many Dollar Tree items that make great stocking stuffers for your family. They offer gifts for kids, as well as great ideas for the man, woman or even pet in your life! Check them out for yourself!
Connect with Dollar Tree:
Like Dollar Tree on Facebook
Follow Dollar Tree on Twitter
Follow Dollar Tree on Pinterest
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Dollar Tree. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Sunday 8th of December 2013
I've never heard of the dollar tree but you posted some great stocking stuffers there!
Wednesday 4th of December 2013
I love the Dollar Tree. They also have a lot of things that you can use for craft projects for holiday decorations.
Monday 2nd of December 2013
i do this every year! the dollar store is the best place to get some neat little toys that keep them smiling while opening their stockings
Sunday 1st of December 2013
I've not heard of the Dollar Tree before but having just checked I see that there is one not too far away so I'll have to go and check it out. I do know the Dollar Stores so I have a fair idea of what it'll be like. These things that you've shown do look good so it would be worth the trip to check it out. Thanks for the tip. :-)
Sunday 1st of December 2013
We just had one open in windsor, will have to check it out!