This Free Printable Shabby Chic Polka Dot Roses Pillowbox Template is a pretty way to wrap up small gifts!
Pillow boxes are quick and simple way to make attractive packaging for a gift of small items.
How to Use the Free Printable Shabby Chic Polka Dot Roses Pillowbox Template to make a pillow box
- Save and print the pillow box template onto a piece of cardstock
- Fill out the to and from labels
- Cut around the template and score along the fold lines, to achieve a crisp edge
- Glue the edges of the pillow box together
- Tuck the two ends in to close the box
- Fill with gift items
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!