This Raspberry Overnight Oats Recipe is a delicious and healthy breakfast you can prep ahead of time for breakfast on-the-go – or from the comfort of home.
Breakfast in my house is always kind of crazy. I can imagine your house is probably like this too if you have kids at home, although the cause may vary.
My girls want this and that, and by the time I’ve gotten them all their requests they are somehow done and ready to play, leaving me with about 2 seconds to grab something.
Usually that defaults to a giant mug of coffee. Extra coffee? Everyday. Yes.
Lately though, I’ve been resolving this problem by making my breakfast the night before.
You guys, I’m really not a morning person so something has been rocking my world lately – and it’s definitely overnight oats!
These Raspberry Overnight Oats Parfaits are so vibrant and scream happy, morning joy, PARTY IN MY MOUTH!
So now my morning routine involves running around half asleep to sort out breakfast for my children.
Make coffee. Grab oats.
Then we move on to the part where I watch my children build towers obsessively, colour themselves with markers and tear play dough into a bazillion different pieces. All while actually enjoying a real breakfast with my coffee as I get to work.
All that to say you are going to love this Raspberry Overnight Oats Parfait recipe.
Raspberry Overnight Oat Parfait
makes 2 parfaits
1 1/4 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
¾ Cup Old fashioned oats
2 tsp Chia Seeds (optional)
2 tsp Hemp Hearts (optional)
¼ Cup Milk (I used Cashew Milk, but Almond, Coconut, or regular milk will do)
2 Tbsp Honey
2 Cup Frozen raspberries or fresh raspberries
2 Tbsp Toasted slivered almonds
Extra milk for topping up
Combine the yogurt, oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts, milk and honey together. Mix well.
Spoon ½ of the mixture into the bottom of 2 mason pint jars
Spoon ½ C each of the frozen raspberries on top of the oat mixture in each jar
Spoon the remaining mixture on top of the raspberries into each jar evenly
Put the lid on and leave overnight.
In the morning, top the jars with the remaining raspberries and sprinkle one tablespoon of almonds on the very top of each jar.
If there is extra space, fill with some extra milk, although it’s not necessary.
Raspberry Overnight Oat Parfait
- 1 1/4 Cup Plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ Cup Old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds, optional
- 2 tsp Hemp Hearts, optional
- ¼ Cup Milk, I used Cashew Milk, but Almond, Coconut, or regular milk will do
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Cup Frozen raspberries or fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Toasted slivered almonds
- Extra milk for topping up
- Combine the yogurt, oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts, milk and honey together. Mix well.
- Spoon ½ of the mixture into the bottom of 2 mason pint jars
- Spoon ½ C each of the frozen raspberries on top of the oat mixture in each jar
- Spoon the remaining mixture on top of the raspberries into each jar evenly
- Put the lid on and leave overnight.
- In the morning, top the jars with the remaining raspberries and sprinkle one tablespoon of almonds on the very top of each jar.
- If there is extra space, fill with some extra milk, although it’s not necessary.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!
Debbie White Beattie
Monday 18th of April 2016
I love all the ingredients, it's really healthy and flavorful which is great especially because I love raspberries.
Sunday 20th of March 2016
That looks so delicious.I have all the ingredients except for the hemp hearts.I guess I am going to order some. Thanks so much for this recipe! Love it! :)
Sunday 28th of February 2016
Friday 26th of February 2016
Looks delicious x