Grapefruit are super healthy and one of my favourite breakfast foods. I can remember my mother preparing grapefruit for me as a child as part of my breakfast, sprinkled with sugar. I loved the flavour and I still do but I also love that grapefruit may help promote healthy skin, and may even help with weight loss. Perfect for starting your day off right.
This Grapefruit Breakfast Smoothie Bowl recipe will help you get going with an energizing and filling breakfast packed with fruit.
Grapefruit Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
1/4 Cup Red Grapefruit Juice
1/2 Tbsp Honey
1 Frozen Banana
1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
4 Ice Cubes
Sliced Fresh Strawberries, optional
Sliced Red Grapefruit, optional
Sliced Banana, optional
Shredded Coconut, optional
Place grapefruit juice, honey, banana, strawberries, and ice cubes into a blender and blend until smooth.
If the smoothie isn’t thick enough simply blend in more ice until you reach your desired consistency.
Pour smoothie into bowl and top with the suggested toppings, as desired.
- 1/4 Cup Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 4 Ice Cubes
- Sliced Fresh Strawberries, optional
- Sliced Grapefruit, optional
- Blackberries, optional
- Sliced Banana, optional
- Shredded Coconut, optional
- Place grapefruit juice, honey, banana, strawberries, and ice cubes into a blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie isn't thick enough simply blend in more ice until you reach your desired consistency.
- Pour smoothie into bowl and top with the suggested toppings, as desired.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!