If your kids loves cars these 18 Car Crafts for Kids are sure to be a hit. These car craft ideas provide plenty of opportunity for a ton of fun and learning.
My two girls absolutely love cars and trucks. I mean in the summer their favourite thing to do is sit out on the stoop and watch the cars drive by. One of their favourite movies is Disney’s Cars (1 & 2). Don’t even get me started about car rides or their collection of hot wheels.
I’ve curated this collection of 18 car crafts that kids will love, and personally I can’t wait to start working down this list of craft ideas!
18 Car Crafts for Kids
1. Simple Toilet Paper Roll Car via Crafty Morning
2. Paper Car Crat via Buggy and Buddy
3. Lightning McQueen Cardboard Car Craft via A Little Pinch of Perfect
4. Police Car Paper Plate Craft via Glued to My Crafts
5. Play Dough Cars via Inner Child Fun
6. DIY Car Magnets Craft via Moms and Crafters
7. Race Car Birthday Party Craft via Kidz Activities
8. Footprint Race Car via I Heart Arts n Crafts
9. Cool Cars Craft for Kids via Learning 4 Kids
10. Cardboard Box Car via Craftulate
11. Handprint C is for Car Craft via Crystal and Co.
12. Dump Truck Footprint Craft via Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
13. DIY Rolling Truck and Car Toys via Lalymom
14. Rubber Band Powered Car via Inspiration Laboratories
15. Crayon Cars via Craftulate
16. Recycled Balloon-Powered Car via One Artsy Mama
17. How to Make a Rubber Band Car via Crafts by Amanda
18. Make Your Own Barbie Car via Fun Money Mom
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!