I’ve always thought a home without plants looks incomplete. Regardless what’s your favourite type of décor, plants will always fit in. On top of that, they make a home look much more welcoming and of course, they help clean the air.
I’m aware there are plenty of tutorials showing you how to make or upgrade plant pots, but what about plants stands? Plant stands make a plant….stand out, right?
Surprisingly, they are also very easy projects if you’re tempted to make them yourself. I’m sharing some of my favourite DIY plant stands today, hoping these creative ideas will give you some inspiration!
- DIY Wire Plant Stand from themerrythought.com
- Create A Mini Mid Century Modern Plant Stand from happinessiscreating.com
- DIY Plant Stand from burkatron.com
- DIY Copper Pipe And Wood Slice Table from diyinpdx.com
- Wood Plant Stand Tutorial from hellolidy.com
- Concrete And Copper Plant Stand from camillestyles.com
- West Elm Inspired Wooden Plant Stands from heytherehome.com
- Raised Copper Pot Plant Stand DIY from puresweetjoy.com
- DIY Wooden Plant Stand from onelittleminuteblog.com
- Mid Century Inspired Plant Stand DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- Upcycled Drawer Plant Stand DIY from happytogetherbyjess.com
- Copper Leg Plant Stand from thesurznickcommonroom.com
- DIY Wooden Planter Stand Guest Post from homecomingmn.blogspot.com
- DIY Copper And Wood Plant Stand from ohohblog.com
- DIY Raised Planter from monsterscircus.com
- Walnut And White Metal Plant Stand Revamp from danslelakehouse.com
- Thrifted Plant Stand Makeover from brepurposed.porch.com
- DIY Copper Plant Stands from sarahshermansamuel.com
- DIY Rolling Plant Stand from biggerthanthethreeofus.com
- Mini Mid Century Plant Stand DIY from angeanblog.com
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Mediterranean Cauliflower Pizza - May 24, 2019
- Parenting Apps that Make Mom Life Easier - May 21, 2019
- How to Keep your Electrical Bill Low During the Summer - May 20, 2019