Last Updated on March 21, 2017
I love the pure form and simple lines of Mid-Century furniture. It’s not weighed by too many details or flourishes, and it’s very functional.
The not so good news is that usually, designer furniture can cost you an arm and a leg. Or you could start hunting down bargains on Craigslist, but that can be quite time-consuming and often not as rewarding as planned.
Thanks to talented bloggers, we have plenty of tutorials for DIY Mid-Century furniture. So you want a Mid Century chair? No problem! Or maybe a dresser? Totally doable. If you’re still having doubts, take a look at these awesome Mid-Century furniture projects.
- DIY Mid-Century Side Table from sugarandcloth.com
- Mid Century Modern Dresser DIY from avintagesplendor.com
- How I Paint Mid Century Furniture from marthaleonedesign.com
- Mid Century TV Stand from abeautifulmess.com
- Grey And Natural Walnut Mid Century Dresser from theweathereddoor.com
- DIY Mid-Century Desk Wall Unit from oldbrandnew.com
- DIY Mid Century Modern Side Table from homemadebycarmona.com
- Mid Century Ikea Chest Makeover from thetaleofanuglyhouse.com
- DIY Mid-Century Bookcase Ikea Hack from thouswell.co
- DIY Mid Century Modern Bench from hawthorneandmain.com
- DIY Mid-Century Nightstand from burkatron.com
- DIY Mid-Century Modern Coffee Table from thewonderforest.com
- Mid Century Modern Ikea Rast Hack from dreamalittlebigger.com
- Build A Mid-Century Nightstand from build-basic.com
- A Mid-Century Chair Makeover from havven.com.au
- Mid Century Modern Ikea Hack Sideboard from kristimurphy.com
- The Easiest DIY Live Edge Bench from cityfarmhouse.com
- Mid-Century Modern Credenza Upcycle from samanthapattillo.com
- Mid Century Modern Side Table Makeover from sarahhearts.com
- A West Elm Inspired Ikea Hack from kristinalynne.ca