Last Updated on March 8, 2017
This Sunshine and Cloud Paper Plate Craft is a fun craft for kids. Make your own as inspiration for their own projects. Kids will love getting creative with this kids weather craft!
Sunshine and Cloud Paper Plate Craft
2 small paper plates
Yellow craft paint
Sponge paint brush
1. Cut slits on the outside circle of your paper plate about every 1/2″.
2. Cut out every other piece at the base of your slit to make a sun.
3. Place your sun onto a piece of scrap paper, paint it yellow, and let dry.
4. Cut the bottom 1/4″ of another paper plate off and cut scallops along the rounded edge with scissors to make a cloud shape.
5. Glue several cotton balls onto the white cloud until covered.
6. Then glue the cloud onto the bottom left of your yellow sun and let dry.