No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream in a fun treat for those who don’t mind the cold during the Christmas Season!
Summer might be over but I still like the odd cool treat of ice cream. This No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream recipe is great for the holiday season, yum! Since this recipe is no churn it is quick and easy to make. No getting out the ice cream maker and freezing the bucket etc.. It really doesn’t get any easier than this!
No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 cup crush Soft Peppermint Candy
1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
Red Food Colouring
Add peppermint extract to condensed milk.
Whip heavy cream until peaks form.
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup crush Soft Peppermint Candy
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Red Food Colouring
- Add peppermint extract to condensed milk.
- Whip heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk.
- Fold in crushed candy until distributed.
- Pour ice cream mix into loaf pan.
- If desired, drip several drops of red food colour on to of mixture and take a spatula and run back and forth through pan to swirl colour.
- Freeze for at least 3-5 hours.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Created for Frugal Mom Eh by Jen
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!