Chocolate Bunny Jelly Bean Cookies
- 2 cups butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 TBS vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBS corn starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 packages mini chocolate bunnies, I used Russell Stover, found at Walmart and Dollar General for $1/pack
- 1 1/2 cup small jelly beans
- With electric or stand mixer, cream together butter, shortening, and sugars. Add in vanilla and eggs, beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt. Mix with wet mixture until just blended. Fold in chocolate bunnies and jelly beans, being careful not to overmix.
- Drop by 1/4 cup fulls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Alicia Myers is a blogger, author, recipe creator, and speaker. She also runs the seasonal shopping site, ExtremeChristmasSavings.com.
Elizabeth Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys travelling, developing easy recipes, crafting, taking on diy projects, travelling and saving money!