This Lego Man Soap diy is super fun for little lego fans. Lego soap are perfect for throwing into Lego themed birthday party loot bags.
Lego Man Handmade Soap
Cocoa butter block soap
Blue, pink, and yellow soap colourant
Soap scent (Fun scented fragrance oil of your choice)
Large Lego man silicone soap mould
Craft sticks for stirring
Glass measuring cup
1. Cut your soap block into about 10 large ice cube size pieces
2. Place about 3 soap cubes into your measuring cup
3. Microwave your soap for about 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
4. Mix in a few drops of your colourant
5. Add a 1/4 teaspoon of your soap scent and a few drops of your sweet almond oil and mix
6. Carefully place on a flat surface in the freezer for 20 minutes
7. Carefully stretch the sides of your mould and push up on the bottom to remove your soaps
Repeat for each desired colour.
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Must-Have Kids Backpacks for Back to School - August 17, 2017
- Alphabet Crafts for Kids: D is for Drum - August 16, 2017
- Kindergarten Empty Nest: When your Youngest Starts School - August 15, 2017