The holiday season is almost upon us and I can’t wait to start decorating my home with warm and inviting decorations. One of the best ways to turn your home into a magical place of joy is with a beautiful Christmas mantel that will set the holiday tone for your entire home.
I put together some unique mantel ideas that will help to inspire you this season. You can choose from rustic mantels, modern black and white mantels, metallic ones, and more.
Check out the selection below and transform your mantel into the focal point of your living room using these ideas. Happy Holidays!
- A Nature-inspired Christmas Mantel from dukesandduchesses.com
- Black & White Christmas Mantel from thecraftedsparrow.com
- Christmas Mantel: White & Gold from landeeseelandeedo.com
- Buffalo Check Christmas Mantel from landeeseelandeedo.com
- Rustic Christmas Mantel 2014 from hawthorneandmain.com
- Christmas Mantel from designimprovised.com
- Christmas Mantle from thecraftedsparrow.com
- Our Christmas Mantel + My Love Of Vintage And Gold from thirtyhandmadedays.com
- Whimsical Christmas Mantel Decor from positivelysplendid.com
- My Christmas Mantel from acultivatednest.com
- Nordic Christmas Mantel And DIY Garland from designdininganddiapers.com
- Blue Christmas Mantel from maisondepax.com
- Cozy Christmas Mantel from madincrafts.com
- Reveal // Fireplace Mantel Christmas Decor from oheverythinghandmade.com
- Free Printable: Joy To The World Chalkboard Print for your mantel from mintedstrawberry.blogspot.com
- DIY Golden Nutcracker Holiday Mantel from thesweetestoccasion.com
- Christmas Mantel from refreshrestyle.com
- How I created this year’s mantle/Christmas crafts from thebungalowblog.com
- Joy: Letters In Light from uncommondesignsonline.com
- Metallic Christmas Stockings & Mantel from tatertotsandjello.com
You Might Like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth (see all)
- Must-Have Kids Backpacks for Back to School - August 17, 2017
- Alphabet Crafts for Kids: D is for Drum - August 16, 2017
- Kindergarten Empty Nest: When your Youngest Starts School - August 15, 2017